Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Here we are all dressed up for Easter. I made the girls new dresses. (Their dolls got new matching dresses, too, of course!! I made George a new dress shirt to go with his tie that I made many moons ago for Henry. Henry, well, he got a new shirt and tie, too, but he's all store bought.

Since I had time to spare and we were still a few days from Easter, I decided to make Natalie's best friend, Brianne, a matching Easter dress. We had Stake Conference on Easter Sunday so it was the only time the 2 of them would be at the Church at the same time, both in need of new Easter dresses. (I made her a little doll for her baptism and it needed a matching Easter dress also.) I LOVE BEING ABLE TO SEW!! It's just such fun!!

3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

You're amazing, Jen! I wish I could sew one ounce as good as you!

The church clothes are darling, and I love the matching Easter dresses--what a nice thing to do for Natalie's friend!

Lisa said...

TOO cute. I am dying to dress up Dory and her doll for church!

Annette said...

Your girls are so cute with their beautiful dresses. If only you had an inkling of how talented you are!!