Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween! (Did you want onions on that?)

On Halloween, I took little George to In-N-Out for an early lunch. (Is 10:30 too early to eat I double-double...I think not!)
As soon as the grill crew caught sight of him, he was a huge hit.
It was hillarious!

Juan stopped working long enough to take a picture with him.

Taking a break from work, George chows down on some fresh french fries. Yum! Yum! (And an XL lemonade to wash them down, of course.)

Back to work for the little guy! Sweeping the floors...
looks like some kid has dropped a bunch of fries under the table.

Ashley, giving him some tips. Everyone was so helpful.






5 comments:

Lisa said...

Jen, these photos are priceless! You should send them to In N' Out HQ. I betcha you'd get some free T-shirts or food or something! George is too adorable.

Annette said...

George is too cute! I love the photos...next time we go to In-N-Out you need to dress him up one last time. Thanks again for lunch yesterday!!

Mary Anne said...

What an awesome idea (in reference to the costume and exploiting of George's cuteness and charm). I love the idea of taking him to In-N-Out!

Unknown said...

I'm with everyone else...the fotos of George at In-N-Out are priceless!

What a cute group of trick-or-treaters.

there's always something.. said...

priceless! gotta post these on my blog, hope you don't mind.